Dienstag, 25. März 2014

I´m back again!

After a short break (just 9 months) I decided to start posting again! My posts are again in english and german.

For the first time I will be posting an outfit and there are more to come! Just so excited... Hope you guys like that and I would looove to hear some comments from you xx

Nach einer kurzen Pause (nur 9 Monate) bin ich jeder zurück! Meine Posts sind wie immer in Englisch und Deutsch.

Heute poste ich zum ersten Mal ein Outfit und es werden noch weitere kommen! Ich bin sooo aufgeregt... Ich hoffe es gefällt euch und ich würde total gerne auch mal etwas von euch hören xx

My lovely friend Ella

Me doing some random stuff

Shoes: Nike; Pants: H&M; Pullover: is from Turkey
Again me doing some random stuff

Isn´t she sweet?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen