Dienstag, 25. März 2014

Free road!

My longboard arrived yesterday and I´m still happy! I really like the design because it´s very colourful! Here are some pictures for you:

Gestern ist mein lang erwartetes Longboard gekommen und ich bin sooo glücklich! Ich mag das bunte Design! Hier sind ein paar Bilder für euch:

The board is from Osprey




First day and it rained...

If you like the board check it out :)

I also searched for beginner videos on youtube and here is my favourite! This girl is so cute and her tipps did help a lot.



So guys, I will let you know when I did my first trick successfully and pleeeeeeease comment down below! That means a lot to me... xx

Also Leute, ich sag euch Bescheid, wenn mir mein erster Trick geglückt ist und schreibt mir bitte eure Meinung als Kommentar. Ich würde mich riesig freuen... xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen